IGUANA.bannerBflat

Thursday, June 21, 2007

MOCCA This Weekend

Reminder-

I'm at the Mocca Art Festival this weekend, June 23-24 in the Puck building, New York...Or as New Yorkers like to call, "The City".

I have an artist table. I'm selling books, original art and prints. I tried to do Funrama t-shirts this week but I bombed. Busiest week EVER. 1:00am, Must catch aeroplane in 4 hours. Can't feel my legs. Calgon take me away.

The convention runs 11-6:00pm. I'm all there. Come by and say 'Allo-Allo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you ever do get funrama t-shirts made, you HAVE to sell me one!! I would, like, love you forever. Or something.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for the sketch, man! It was good seeing you at the Fest!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home